MILWAUKEE (CBS 58) — A Milwaukee man convicted of brutally killing his 12-year-old grandson with a hammer, was sentenced to life in jail.
On Might 5, Andrez Martina was discovered responsible on all 5 counts he was going through:
- First diploma intentional murder
- Bodily abuse of a kid, repeated acts inflicting loss of life
- Neglecting a toddler, consequence is loss of life
- Bodily abuse of a kid, deliberately trigger hurt
- Charged as a felon in possession of a firearm
The incident occurred on Aug. 29, 2021.
Martina had accused the sufferer, 12-year-old Andre Smith, of stealing cash. He claimed that Smith had pointed a gun at him and after Martina pulled the gun away from the kid, he misplaced management.
Andrez Martina found guilty in grandson’s brutal death